Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC announced today that principals of the former RE/MAX Clarity, based in Chula Vista, Calif., have formed a new brokerage and affiliated with the BHGRE® brand. The company will be known as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Clarity.
Headquartered at 884 Eastlake Parkway in Chula Vista, the company is led by president and co-owner Elias Levy. Last year the firm’s 20 affiliated sales associates were responsible for $96 million in sales volume across San Diego County.
Levy will tap into the BHGRE® brand’s vast array of tools and services to help fuel growth for the company, from increasing agent productivity to expanding its footprint through strategic mergers and acquisitions. He believes his agents will benefit from PinPointSM, the proprietary BHGRE brand tool that utilizes consumer behavior data to assist affiliated agents in effectively reaching potential buyers for specific properties. The information is harvested from 175 million consumers who engage with Better Homes & Gardens magazine and its publisher Meredith Corporation.
San Diego has two of the busiest southern border crossings in the United States: The San Ysidro and Otay Mesa ports of entry. As a popular tourist destination, San Diego County is known as the Craft Beer Capital of America as well as the home to Comic-Con International and the Shipyard in National City, General Dynamics NASSCO. The new Chula Vista Convention Center and revitalized downtown site attracts both residents and coastal visitors.
Agriculture is another major economic driver: San Diego County is the United States’ leading producer of avocados. The growing technology sector helps attract talent to the area, with the presence of Qualcomm and many tech laboratories.
The region is also home to several naval bases, including Naval Base San Diego, Naval Base Coronado, Naval Base Point Loma, Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, and Camp Pendleton. Easy access to a number of parks such as Cuyamaca Rancho State Park, Anza-Borrego State Park, Cleveland National Forest and San Jacinto Mountain makes the area popular with outdoor enthusiasts.
- As the second-largest city in San Diego County with a population of 260,000, Chula Vista is well known for high performing school districts and one of the country’s most culturally diverse regions. The BHGRE® brand’s commitment to diversity and inclusion as part of its core values, P.A.I.G.E., particularly resonated with Levy to better serve their diverse customer base.
- According to the San Diego Association of REALTORS®, the median sales price in San Diego County is $777,777, up 15.24% YOY.
- Luxury listings in the region are priced at approximately $1.3 million to $3 million. The marketing power of Distinctive Collection by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate®, the brand’s unique luxury program, will play an important role in increasing the firm’s presence in the county’s luxury market.
- Levy fosters a client-centered culture among his team and dedicates his time to coaching his agents to success, by building trusting relationships with clients to help achieve their goals. The high-touch approach to professional development is evident in the firm’s productivity metrics, which outperform the market in terms of per person productivity.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Clarity is the 22nd BHGRE® affiliate in California.
“Elias portrays all of the ideal qualities that characterize a committed leader. He strives to coach his agents to find business success by sharing the vast knowledge he has culminated in over a decade of being in the industry. His decision to affiliate with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate exemplifies his dedication to improvement and expansion. He recognizes the value of the many training and marketing programs which will be used to fuel growth. We are thrilled to welcome Elias and his team to the growing list of BHGRE affiliated brokerages.”
– Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“We were drawn to the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate® brand and how they view lifestyle as a crucial component of the homebuying and selling journey. Within our company, we prioritize the idea of selling a lifestyle. Likewise, we found that the brand promotes inclusivity, not only by having Inclusion as a core value, but also by providing marketing materials in Spanish. As a brokerage from a very diverse region with a large Hispanic population, these kinds of tools are exactly what fit into our company and will help us thrive among competition.”
– Elias Levy, President of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Clarity
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes more than 12,500 independent sales associates and approximately 390 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Australia and New Zealand.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.